Are your print materials setup for success?
As a graphic design company we love creating beautiful print material just as much as we do digital. Your print material is key to branding your identity. Keeping your identity consistent on your business cards, letterhead, and other print material is very important.
When working with our clients who request print material for a specific marketing campaign, we take off our graphic design hats for a moment and put on our marketing hats. Print can be a costly investment so we always encourage our clients to help answer the following questions before we start on any design:
- Who is your target audience? - Do you know who your audience is and what they want? How are you going to get to your audience- direct mail, advertising stands/booths, workshop handout, etc …?
- What is the objective? – What is the purpose of this print material? Is your print material to sell a specific service or product? Is your print material to market an event? Is your print material for long term branding? Is your print material to build your reputation as an expert in your industry? Is your print material simply to provide contact information?
- What is your “call-to-action” going to be? – So once the purpose of your print material is defined what will be the “call-to-action” (CTA)? The CTA is simply what action do you want your potential customer to take after reading your material? Are you trying to get them to a website to get their contact information? Are you trying to get them to call you? Your call to action needs to be simple and literally “jump out” at your reader.
- Can your “call-to-action” be measured? – Establishing a clear, “no doubts” way to measure the success of your print material is absolutely mandatory. If your call-to-action was to phone you, how do you know the phone calls you are receiving is result of your print material marketing campaign? If a product was purchased on line how do you know where that customer came from? There are many ways to achieve this, whether it’s a separate landing page on the web or a special phone number to call, we work with you to figure out the best way to measure success.
- Do you have a continual improvement process in place? – Once you have a way to measure, have a continual improvement process in place to continue to improve your next round of print. We always strive to hit a home run the first time but truth is, the best marketing campaigns “grow” to success from solid research and measurement structures in place before hand, effective designs and copy, and a continual improvement process.
Once we answer these questions it’s our job to design your print material that takes all these considerations into place, keeping it clean, clear, simple, and visually remarkable to help separate you from your competition and win that moment of truth when a lead becomes a customer.
Our graphic design services include but are not limited to:
- Business Card Design
- Brochure Design
- Stationery Design
- Booklet Design
- Catalog Design
- Flyer Design
- Folder Design
- Loyalty Card Design
- Menu Design
- Postcard Design
- Poster Design
- Rackcard Design